There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 25, 2011

romeo and juliet

recently watched the modernized version of Romeo and Juliet. instead of swords they used guns but they used all the same text. I thought it was very interesting and sad of course. Romeo was played by Leonardo DiCaprio and Juliet by Clair Danes. They had some weird takes on things like, I think they tried to make Merqutio gay for Romeo. It was a sad movie. I remember watching it in fifth grade I got so in to the movie. When I watched it again I got the same feeling. Like when romeo walks into her mausoleum and sits next to her and she starts moving and I almost yelled at the screen of my T.V. every time I see this movie. I can see the parallels to other versions, but also there are many differences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment